Technologies Ltd considers health, safety and environmental
aspects of its operations to be of paramount importance. All
its operations shall be planned and executed in such a manner
to prevent accidents and injuries and to maintain the health
and safety of employees.
Furthermore, the company wishes to protect
all persons with whom employees may associate with during
work activities. It is therefore the intention of the company
to observe and comply with all statutory provisions, requirements
of clients and to take any additional measure which it deems
fit in the pursuance of safety.
The company will plan and execute its
operations in such a manner to minimize impact on the environment
and adhere to sound environmental principles. Multinational
Technologies Ltd is committed to maintaining the ecosystems
in the environment where it operates. We do this because we
believe it is right and good business practice.
Local Content Policy Statement
MTL is in full support of government's initiative to execute all contracts locally:
- Training \ development of local personnel.
- Employment of qualified professionals.
- Use of local contractors and suppliers.
Quality Assurance\Quality Control (QA\QC) Policy Statement
- Uncompromised quality and consistency.
- Continuous quality improvement.
- Continue to build and develop processes to provide quality services.
- Design products are safe, technically superior, highly reliable, easy to operate and maintain.